NCICS’s diverse workforce of researchers, technical experts, post-docs, and support staff engage in a range of research projects and collaboration activities with the fundamental goal of enhancing our collective interdisciplinary understanding of the state and evolution of the full Earth System. The Institute is located in downtown Asheville, NC, and we are co-located with the headquarters of NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information.
See Why Work at NCICS? for more on what we do and why you might want to join our team.
Current Job Postings
- The Postdoctoral Research Scholar will be working in the area of data analytics to support climate data record activities, including the development of datasets describing essential climate variables.
- To apply for jobs, please click the link in the job title above and follow the instructions provided on the NCSU job page for that position.
- Unless otherwise indicated, these positions will be located at our offices in downtown Asheville, North Carolina.
- For information on internships, please see our Internships page.
- NC State is committed to diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity: NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability or status as a protected veteran.
- For information on other employment opportunities with North Carolina State University, please see: NCSU Jobs.